NAILAW (Nazri Azmi Islinda) is a firm of solicitors founded in the year 1998 by Dato’ Nazri Mustafa, with 25 years of experience in the industry.
Our principal place of business is located in Kuala Lumpur with four (4) branches, consisting of five (5) partners and assisted by over thirty (30) legal associates and paralegal specializing in diversified areas of law namely Conveyancing, Corporate, Banking & Financial Services and Estate Administration.
We endeavor to ensure that every client receives responsive, friendly, professional, and high quality legal services.
We provide custom advice fit for your scenario that accommodate to your specific need and not generic.
NAILAW has transparent fees and complies with the Solicitor Renumeration Order.
We have been in the industry for 25 years with vast experience and satisfied clients.
- Sale and Purchase Agreement (Subsequent Sale)
- Sale and Purchase Agreement (for Project Development)
- Post Auction transaction
- Tenancy & Leasing Agreement
- Perfection of Transfer
- Discharge of Charge / Deed of Receipt and Reassignment
- Any vacant land, commercial & residential transaction
- Transfer by way of love and affection
The Firm also provides advice on property tax, stamp duty and regulatory compliance. Our legal practitioners are widely experience in dealing with all types of land matters.
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Friendly Loan Agreement
- Other related and non-contentious agreement
- Mortgages & refinancing
- Consumer and corporate financing documentation
- Perfection of Charge
- All other types of financing documentation
- Drafting and filing for Pejabat Pusaka Kecil
- Application of Grant of Probate / Letter of Administration
- Distribution of Estate
- Order for Sale
- Hibah & Wasiat
- Trust Deed & Power of Attorney
GET A QUOTE
Or use the form below